Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Canteen filling.

It's not what you think. I haven't kissed a guy in ages. And I most likely definitely probably won't before my mission. SO. I'm not even considering dating someone before I go. It's too late anyway! Tell me how easy it would be to start up a worthwhile relationship within two months. Yeah. No. Especially  since it's me we're talkin' about.

But every little thing counts right? Especially if you lived in China recently and had no contact that you wanted to have with the opposite gender.

Let's give a maybe not so hypothetical situation. McCall sees cute boy in ward. Cute boy in ward talks to me once. Cute boy has cute glasses. Cute boy is roommate's home teacher. Other roommate knows that I kinda fancy this boy. Roommate comes in room, whispers that he is here. McCall gets on cute clothes and grabs her empty cup of water. McCall walks out to the kitchen to get water. McCall discreetly waves to cute boy and walks back to her room.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

I was laughing so hard! I go into my room to tell Natalie and then I'm like...."I don't even care about dating! Whhhhat the." But, hey, it made me happy. And I'm just filling my canteen with flirtations.

4 comments:

  1. HAhahahaha.

    HAVEN'T SEEN THAT MUCH ACTION SINCE THE WAR.


    I love you dearly. He's probs obsessed with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will date you. I'll wait for you. Be mine.

    ReplyDelete