Thursday, March 28, 2013

Flowin'

I had a school project where I had to do an activity that I've never done before and write about "flow," which is when you just have a really nice mix between your competence level and the challenge level of the activity. In flow you lose track of time because you are so focused on what you are working on and you feel like there is nothing on the outside that could possibly distract you. Super cool stuff. There are lots of times when we get into flow. For me, I get into flow when I'm on stage, or on a hard bike ride, or reading a book. I feel like I am transcending reality when I do these things. Often, when we try something new, we can feel flow. SO. For my experiment of creating flow, I decided to figure out how to make a video. I am still a rookie, for sure, but here it is!




1 comment:

  1. Um HI, is there anything you can't do?

    I enjoy you SO much it's borderline ridiculous. Thank you so much for sharing! I love your blog. So much. Makes my day everytime you post.

    ReplyDelete