Monday, April 2, 2012

Almost There.

With 2 1/2 more weeks of school left, I've decided to try and live off of all my...ahem "food storage" that I have down here at college. Do you think I can make it?! Well. Considering that I made a delicious sandwich consisting of bread, peanut butter, and cucumbers, I'd say I'm off to a good start! Don't believe me?

PROOF.



Yummers!! Thumbs up for being creative, healthy, un-showered and make-up less.


And I have a bad case of Wanderlust lately. Maybe I like to lay in my bed at night and pretend it's a hammock and that the cars outside are really waves. Summer will be here soon...and so will CHINA!!

7 comments:

  1. But really. I lay awake at night just thiiiinking of all the places I can travel. Good thing we'll hit up China! And I'm laughing at your meal... because I definitely just had pickles and peanut butter (separate? eh) because I don't want to go grocery shopping. Huzzah food storage. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! Yes! It's like we are sharing brain waves today. And let's keep dreaming together of where we wanna go. Macchu Picchu? Yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHUT YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW! I just wrote that down, two seconds ago, on a list I am making. Yes. I would like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blah blah blah I'm McCall and I don't wear make up and I am still the most beautiful person on planet Earth. That goes for Shelby as well.
    Without makeup on, I look like Rasputin.

    I can't believe there are only two and a half weeks left of school. Granted, we have three but STILL. GOO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blah blah blah I'm Emma and I'm the funniest person ever and the sexiest woman alive. Thanks, you are tender. :)

      Holler. School's almost over. GOOOO.

      Delete
    2. False. I have seen EBBA sans make up and it is still something I like. END THIS SEMESTER FROM HELL NOW.

      Delete
  5. Yep. That's my daughter - she's crazy-cool and that's what I luv about her. Call, I'm thinking your sandwich creation might have been a little gaggy... just thinking you might make someone throw up. But it's all good, right? You funny little animal! :) Love you. Mum.

    ReplyDelete