Monday, April 9, 2012

Pictures. Finally.

So I decided to start using my camera to capture memories. Of my last week of the semester. I'm SO on top of it, guys.

Life has been exciting lately...what? And I though maybe I'd just put up pictures of my adventures instead of just talk about it.

A couple of weeks ago I went to the Festival of Colors for my FIRST TIME! So awesome. The humanity. The excitement. The wild-ness. And I was lucky to share it with ma best friends, Katie and Maddy....and Sam of course!








This week I got to go on a lady date with my wonderful friend, Shelby. We went to Muse and watched Shelby's  friend (and now mine!) in the band she's in, Brady Parks and the Indianns. Who are magnificent by the way. I strongly recommend listening to them.




We are people. And we like people, too.



And then we went to Sammy's and ate to our heart's content!



Sometimes Shayne and I are not appropriate. And we laugh about it. A lot. I'll tell you later.


And then I got to hide eggs for Easters! And took a picture of ma kitty, Simba.




Can you find the hidden Easter egg? It's tricky tricky!!

And I didn't want to rotate the pictures.

Happy 1 1/2 more weeks of school!!!




1 comment:

  1. Emily is gonna flip when she sees your cat on the Internets. Hahahah. Love you.

    ReplyDelete