Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Huggin' Trees

Let me tell you a little known fact about me. Actually, I don't know how little known it is. BUT. Whatever. I love this earth and I think it's super important we take care of it.

I actually was vegetarian for a year. Not for health reasons but to SAVE THE ANIMALS!!! Then I started craving meat and I was like whhhaaaa?? And my mom showed me scriptures of how the beasts of the earth and fowls of the air were for our consumption. Halright. And now I love all meats and steaks and burgers and chickens. 


Muir Woods
Let me tell you what brought up this tree-huggin' thing today though. In my text book I read that if you put all the pavement in the world together, it would take up 38 BILLION FOOTBALL FIELDS. No. True story. Down with deforestation. 

AND. Daily, Americans consume 120 pounds of stuff. That's like...3/4 of me a day--you don't have to do the math. Like. Really. Just believe it's like 3/4 of me. Crazy stuff right?

I just believe that this Earth has a soul. And it feels. And it gives a lot to us. So I wanna focus even more on giving back.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you know that I adore you.

    And everything that comes out of you.


    ... That made me think of poo.


    But I meant your thoughts and attitudes and beliefs and things.

    Poo too.


    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was pretty funny Call! I mean I was literally laughing out loud!

    ReplyDelete