Monday, February 18, 2013

GIVE ME SUMMER NOW

I try so hard. Every year it's a struggle and I'm DONE. I try. And try. And TRY GOSH DANGIT.

But I can't seem to pretend I like the cold for too long. Spring just starts a-callin' and I'm like "Be there soon in my shorts (now knee length! Once I find some....curses world standards of fashion!) and un-showered hair in my car with the windas rolled down." Seriously. Laying outside, lemonade, parades, camping, hikes, playing in the sun, warm blue nights, warmth in general, can't come soon enough!

Luuuuckily, my Dad was kind enough to take us crazy kids along to St. George with him this weekend while he golfed. Love that guy.

And I love St. George.


Jumpin' in Mini-Moab

I hope one day to have a love like their's.

My cute bro.

Forever family.

The sun just makes me wanna be artsy?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LIKE WHAT IS ACTUALLY THE DEAL YOU'RE THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your smile shines through in your writing. I love reading your posts because I feel like you're speaking.

    ReplyDelete