Monday, January 21, 2013

Letting it happen.

I think sometimes I feel like I have the power to make things happen--and I do! But, sometimes you just have to let it happen, instead.





"You just do your best to give and to love those around you, and do what you love. Stay close to Heavenly Father. Gain confidence in yourself for your mission and for your career path. Find all those things.

And then, if someone wants to join in on everything good that you are, fantastic. And if not, you are happy and whole." --Shelby


Sometimes I over-think things. I dunno if this post is too personal or what. And I haven't even had a major break-up or anything. But I know the dating world out there is fierce. It's wild. It gets you down. It eats you up. You stay strong, my friends.

Also, newsflash! I'm going on a mission and I'm waiting ever so anxiously for my call! Faith is in the air around here. I'm on a path and the only place that is bright is where I'm standing and a step ahead. Two steps ahead is pure darkness. So I'm having faith.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just commenting on everything. I love our chats. Hi. YOU ARE SO WISE.

    ReplyDelete