Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy (Birth?)Day

I decided to celebrate my life today. And for some reason everyone posted on my wall happy birthday. But....my birthday is in July. Hahahaha OH WAIT. My roommate dared me to change my birthday to today on Facebook so we could see how many people would write on my wall. And it was funny for the first couple "Happy Birthday" posts. But then I started to feel bad. I AM A LIAR. Do you know where liars go to? College. Hahaha! Just kidding. College just reminds me of that other place that liars go to. Catch my drift? Good. Anyways. (Disclaimer: College is getting better. Mostly because it's done. But it really has been a good year--though hard at times) I started to feel guilty and I wanted to tell people "Stop! It's all a lie! My birthday is really in July!" But then, maybe that would make a lot of parties involved feel stupid. So I just decided to comment on everyone's posts and tell them how much I love them and how amazing they are to me. Cuz it's true! Plus, they were all sincere and sweet to me, so I think they deserve something from me as well. I just wanna say, I have some amazing people that have been put in my life. There are people I love very much. It's cool to see the charity that everyone has for each other. And now I feel all high because of the love I feel from and have reciprocated for these people. People are a wonderful thing. :)



Also. I have learned that your birthday is very much a part of your identity. Well, obviously cuz it's on all of our official records and stuff. BUT. I just feel so wroooong being an April birthday. No offense. I was born to be a July birthday. I'm just...it fits. You know? I was BORN.

In other news. My finals are OVER. And I can't wait to move back to Kaysville and work at Academy Music and hang out with some of the most marvelous people in the world. I will definitely miss my friends in college. But...you know. Home is where the heart is.

No comments:

Post a Comment