Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dreams coming true



I finished applying to go teach English in China! I will be going with my friends Maddy, Shelby and Marissa and I am so excited. I REALLY hope I can go. It's something I've always wanted to do. It's so beautiful there and I'm so excited to share that with my friends and create new friendships with other teachers and my students. Living another culture is so enriching and I can't wait to be immersed in that. It will be hard, but so worth it. An experience unlike any other. A dream coming true. LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS! The mountains are what astound me. They are so sheer. One thing I've noticed about China is it has this magical misty feel. Really. Perfect for meditating if you ask me.

5 comments:

  1. HOORAY! i did this and it was the best decision i ever made. who are you teaching with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I am just haaaappy about this. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelby: Me too! WAY happy. I love you. :))
    Kylie: We're going with China Horizons! I saw that you guys went (I'm only a little bit creepy...) do you have any suggestions or cool stuff we have to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wonderful. glad you did that. of course i have suggestions. go to my travel blog and read about it: http://www.travelingtriplets.com/search/label/china

      Delete