Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Oh. Just the GREAT WALL of China!

I really really love this. The food is AMAZING. We get cheated in America. American Chinese is sooooo nasty and greasy and probably full of preservatives. Here it's fresh and whole and just FREAKING delicious. The noodles. i can't even describe. Just amazing.

Yesterday we went to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City which was pretty cool. It was just exciting to see all the people and happy they are. I couldn't stop smiling. Seriously. And it's like we're celebrities because people just come and ask to take pictures with you all the time. Or they'll just nonchalantly take pictures of you without asking. So. It's hilarious!!! Nice self esteem boost. 


And they get super excited whenever we talk in CHinese to them. Which is basically just "hello" or "thank you" But I've learned some other phrases! THe Great Wall was freaking awesome today too. The Chinese are so funny. I love them. I'll tell you stories later. But I have some pitchas for ya!





This is our street! It's so great. It's just so…chill. 
People are just doing whatever they please. 
Like, these two ladies that were probably mom's age were playing badminton together. It was cute. 
And cute dogs EVERYWHERE. They're just kinda dirty.




FOund this cute little donkey on the hike up to the Great Wall.
 (Twenty minutes of going up stairs. It. Was. TORTURE.) It was adorable and it was nibbling on my hand. 
DOn't worry, I kissed it. And I"m still alive. I was just so overcome with love for it.





Oh. Just the Great Wall of CHina. ONE OF THE SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD.
There ya go. I have loads more pictures but. You can't see theeeeem. Yet....more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment