Friday, August 3, 2012

18 days. 18 DAYS!?!!!

HI. I'm sorry I haven't written about my life in ages. There's been so much to do this past month and I've just been crunched for time. So many people I wanna be with and so many things I wanna do. I turned 19! Probably the best birthday to ever happen for ANYONE. I'd say it was a good 4-day celebration, at least. What did it consist of? Olympics, Lebanese burgers, Band of Horses, Star Wars, karaoke, sushi, getting asked to go to a bar in SLC (no, thank you, SIR.), the zoo, s'mores, family, friends, friends and more friends. I love them. I really have been blessed with the best people in my life. And I'm super upset because I brought my camera and took LOADS of pictures but then my memory card wasn't in there. Blasted memory card. So just try and picture in your minds all the magic that's been happening.

Here's some magic that just happened yesterday! And it's documented because it is especially special. Katie and I got to share this special day with our friend/cousin Sofie, going to the temple. It was her first time going for 5 years. I look up to her and her example so much. She loves God so much and she has so much devotion for Him. She is always trying to be a better Daughter of God and I hope one day I can have the faith that she does. Also, I miss hanging with my girl Katie. We've been best friends since the Pre-mortal Life. She is one of the strongest people I know. She's gone through the most difficult of trials and I know one day she will rise triumphant because of her strong heart and faith in God. Such a special day!




I have so much love for them!


So. I leave for China in 18 days. Hence the freak-out in my blog title. EIGHTEEN DAYS. Honestly, I feel so good. I'm just excited to explore and meet people and learn and grow and become even more cultured (prreeeetty much my main goal in life, among other things). More and more reasons keep coming up of why I need to do this. I found this picture and I'm quite positive it's in the school I'll be teaching in, Wurulun. SO PUMPED. I love this Earth.


So just picture me as the teacher and a little less pregnant and little less Asian. (Is that politically correct for me to say?) THESE KIDS ARE ADORABLE.


THIS. My friends. Is the school I'll be teaching at. I think. Snazzy and PINK. So I spy a planetarium?

No comments:

Post a Comment